MANUFACTURER : Karolina
Polish porcelain from the 1960s. It is a hand-painted ceramic signed by an unknown ceramist. It presents a minimalistic and repetitive decoration. This object was produced by the company Karolina which was originally a German factory called Königszelt. The name changed in 1954 when the Polish State seizes one of the German establishments present in Poland. The history behind this object is an example of the functioning of the regimes of the Eastern countries during Soviet era.
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
|Style||Eastern Europe design|
|Years of design||1960 to 1969|
|Country of origin||Poland|